How to Brand Yourself as you are doing a little converting (Wav to MP3)

Branding yourself can be quite tricky. You want to stand out , but how can you do that with all the competition now a days? I can tell you how. By being consistent and persistent everyday with your business. Your goal will not be reached if you do not do something that reaches toward it each day.

One of the tiny ways that I can brand myself and my business is to add artwork to all of my mp3's that I make available. You can do this too if you are trying to set up some tutorials for your clients.

This artwork shows up on IPhones and I Pads beautifully. 




I originally found this when I was trying to figure out how to transfer a simple .WAV to a MP3 file. 

But when I was researching how to do this, I found this cute little trick. 




The little things are what keeps me going. Why? Because I KNOW that I can handle the little things and I KNOW you can too.

So, you now have an option. When setting up MP3's to download for your clients, add some cutesy artwork so they can see who they are listening to on there smartphones.











No comments:

Post a Comment